This phone offers versatility and style with the added convenience of Advanced LCD with Caller Identification to show you the incoming number and name of who is calling you.
This modern designed phone has many great features including Duplex Speakerphone, Adjustable Earpiece and Speakerphone Volume Control. Offering an advanced LCD and Caller ID display and with it’s feature of Real Time Clock allows you to keep track of the time while you are on that important call.
The FP 1355 is operational even under power failure conditions even under those unexpected power failures which is essential or alternatively you can use it as a backup to your cordless phone. This product is designed and engineered by Uniden providing the most superior sound quality that a corded phone has to offer.
- Advanced LCD and Caller ID* Display
- Date and Time Display
- Operational Under Power Failure Conditions**
- Integrated Digital Answering Machine with Remote Access
- Large Adjustable LCD Display
- Digital Duplex Handsfree Speakerphone
- Slow Playback Function on Answering Machine
- On Hook Dialling
- 30 min Record time on Answering Machine
- Memo Record Feature
- 10 Phonebook / Memory Dial
- Counter on Base
- 4 Level Volume Control
- Visual Message Waiting (VMWI)
- Call Duration Timer
- Flash Button (Call Waiting Compatible)
- 3 One Touch Dial Key
- Redial Button
- Mute Button
- Wall/Desk Mountable
† In the event of a power failure occurring, the Corded Handset on the base requires 2 seconds to become operational after it is picked up. The Cordless Handset will NOT operate under these conditions.
* Caller ID, POP ID and Visual Message Waiting features only work if you subscribe to
the service provided by your local telephone company. There is usually a fee for this
service. Caller ID Type 2 service is currently not available in New Zealand.
# Diagram Illustrates Concept Only. The actual enclosed product and its colour is
shown on the front of the box.
Note: This is a Manufacture Refurbished Product. An item that has been professionally restored to working order by a manufacturer or manufacturer-approved seller or retailer. This means the product has been inspected, cleaned, and repaired to meet manufacturer specifications and is in excellent condition. This item may or may not be in the original packaging. Backed with a 3 month back to our store warranty.